HYBRID BATTERY 8 YEARS ASSURANCE
Our pledge to you
The Lexus hybrid battery now comes with extended coverage up to 8 years for your peace of mind.
All hybrid vehicles manufactured and sold from 2010 onwards are protected by the Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance.
HYBRID BATTERY 8 YEARS ASSURANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance period is up to 8 years from the date of registration. The first 3 years or 100,000km (whichever comes first) is covered under the standard Manufacturer’s Warranty while the additional 5 years with unlimited mileage thereafter is covered by UMW Toyota Motor Sdn. Bhd.
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance Hybrid vehicle must be serviced at every 10,000km or 6 months (whichever comes first) and maintained by any UMW Toyota Motor Service Centers or its appointed authorized dealers in accordance to the vehicle’s standard warranty terms and conditions stipulated in the Lexus Service Booklet.
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance refers to the coverage of the Hybrid Battery only.
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance covers rectification needed to correct defects in material or workmanship of the component.
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance is fully transferable to subsequent vehicle owners.
- The Hybrid Battery 8 Years Assurance is not applicable to vehicles used for public transport, rental car or chauffeur limousine services.
- Administration fee of RM300 (Pen. Malaysia) and RM375 (East Malaysia) excluding GST and any other relevant costs, if any, in replacing the Hybrid Battery, is to be borne by the vehicle owner within the additional 5 years assurance period.